At Unity of Portland, youth are a TOP PRIORITY.
We know that they are whole complete beings of Spirit.
Every youth has great value and worth.
Every week our intention is to remind them of that, and to share with them vital spiritual principles which support them on their spiritual journey.
On Sundays there is time for them to remember the connection they have with God, each other and our world.
Our specially designed curriculum shares spiritual ideas on a weekly basis through the use of music, story, spiritual practices and art. This curriculum is available for viewing in the youth ministry office.
TIPS for Sunday Morning
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
- Please escort your children to their individual classrooms no more than 10 minutes before service start time.
- Sign in and assist your child in finding their name tag.
- Please help yourself to any parent hand-outs in the classroom.
- Assist your child in considering a gift for our love offering.
- Check for take home crafts or projects.
- Please go to your child’s classroom immediately following service to pickup your child. Thank you.
invite your questions and interest in our program. Come explore us on
line and you are welcome to contact our Youth and Family Ministry
Coordinator, Barbara Selvaggi. She can be reached at: 503-234-7441 or