Preschool & Children's Program
Our Children's Program is available for children, preschool to 5th grade, at 11AM each Sunday. Visitors are always welcome!
Youth classrooms are located on the lower level of our church. Children attending at 11AM participate in 4 classrooms based on their age or grade.
- Preschool (3 to 5 years): Through stories and play our preschoolers are invited to explore spiritual principles and how to apply them to everyday life.
- Kindergarten / 1st Grade (Elementary 1)*
- 2nd / 3rd Grade (Elementary 2)*
- 4th / 5th Grade (Elementary 3)*
*Elementary 1, 2 & 3: In these classes we encourage each child to journey within to discover their own personal spirituality through discussion, sharing personal experiences, storytelling and creative expression.
Our morning experience begins with "Celebration Time" circle. Our time includes personal sharing, Love Offering and music. Next, our children enjoy arts & crafts based on the lesson of the day. Then children move to their individual rooms to go deeper into the day's lesson at an age appropriate level.
Our Youth Education teachers and staff members provide a safe, loving,
nurturing environment for your children to begin their spiritual growth
in life. A well-founded spiritual curriculum is provided to reach each
child's age and level of understanding. It is designed to meet the
spiritual, psychological, emotional, physical and social needs at every
age level. Here they can be comfortable with themselves, their peers,
and their teachers.
Our Children come together each Sunday for a large group
closing celebration. This youth-led circle time includes a heart
check-in, meditation, music, and prayer requests.
TIPS for Sunday Morning
- Please escort your children to their individual classrooms no more than 10 minutes before service start time.
- Sign in and assist your child in finding their name tag.
- Please help yourself to any parent hand-outs in the classroom.
- Assist your child in considering a gift for our love offering.
- Check for take home crafts or projects.
- Please go to your child’s classroom immediately following service to pickup your child. Thank you.
invite your questions and interest in our program. Come explore us on
line and you are welcome to contact our Youth and Family Ministry
Coordinator, Barbara Selvaggi. She can be reached at: 503-234-7441 or